Miss China Paws

Join Miss China Paws, the fabulous cat in her blog!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rain, grooming and...wait a minute?!

Rain! Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow!!! I hate rain. It's not fair! I couldn't even get out to my chicken catfood, because there were slugs and it was soggy! After a few hours I was so hungry I had to resort to a few nibbles. Slugs! In! My! Food! And then I couldn't go out because it was raining so hard. I howled at the humans to STOP it, but they wouldn't listen. And it took ages to get them to tip out my tuna fish! I mean, I will sip the juices from the tin, but EAT the tuna fish from the tin?! No! So, eventually they poured out my tuna onto the tinfoil. About time! And then water started coming in from the ceiling, so I ran upstairs. Hang on, they're saying something about it being a good thing we're moving....
WHAT?!

<$BlogItemYourMeows&PurrsCount$> Comments:Your Meows & Purrs

Post a Comment

<< Home