Miss China Paws

Join Miss China Paws, the fabulous cat in her blog!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Where's my garden?

A few days ago, men with big, roaring machines came into MY garden. I went under the bed, because I didn't want the roaring things to get me. They were there for HOURS, and I didn't get my tuna! Well, I couldn't let the roaring monsters get me, could I? When they were gone, after an hour or so, I went out to my garden to see what they had done. But it wasn't my garden! My garden had nice, long grass that you could play in, but now it's short green stuff. Definitely not proper grass. And everything smelled weird, so I had to go and rub my head against everything to let everyone know it was MY garden. I want my garden back.

<$BlogItemYourMeows&PurrsCount$> Comments:Your Meows & Purrs

Post a Comment

<< Home